Who We are
Every Voice Engaged® provides governments and non-profits with collaboration tools that get results.
What We do
Solutions include serious games and structured activities to define, decide and act on the issues that matter most.
How We do it
We’ve helped hundreds of organizations activate resources through engagement and making sure that all voices are heard.
San José (tenth largest US city) leader Kip Harkness details the city’s success with Every Voice Engaged Foundation’s Budget Games.
Our solutions have helped hundreds of organizations to:
- Activate resources through engagement and making sure that all voices are heard.
- Enable difficult conversations, both internally and with constituents.
- Produce actionable insights not available from surveys or focus groups.
- Resolve competing priorities and get “unstuck” using proven tools and processes.
- Create virtuous cycles of success so that even tougher challenges can be tackled confidently.
Typical groups include:
- cities & towns
- neighborhood and homeowners associations
- schools/school districts
- arts groups boards of directors
- religious organizations